Sales Account Manager
Factory Media is Europe’s largest and most innovative lifestyle sports content and media business. In terms of market positioning, think somewhere between Vice and Red Bull in editorial style and audience profile. We produce dynamic websites and compelling, highly-sharable video content that reaches a global audience of over 380 million passionate and engaged users (5m on site and 375m through social fans and followers).
Factory Media are recruiting for a Sales Account Manager to service the top UK advertising agencies and their clients.
You will be directly responsible for Factory Media business development across a patch of agencies and their clients, reactive to RFPs and proactively pitching Factory Media’s audience and creative services agency. You will be expected to engage with agencies and clients to develop and deliver a variety of commercial solutions, as supported by two senior sales figures on your team.
Factory Media has a large staff talent pool to call on to ensure we deliver some of the strongest and most aspirational content in the sports, adventure, travel and action markets. This experience, combined with the ability to guarantee distribution of content, we are in a very strong position to deliver the following services:
- Display advertising solutions (brand campaigns and programmatic)
- Branded content production and distribution (native editorial, video, social)
- Digital platform building
- Digital marketing advice
- Mobile solutions
- Social media campaigns
- This is first and foremost a sales role so an understanding of the sales process is essential
- Drive sales revenue growth from a designated agency patch to help deliver and exceed targets in terms of campaign bookings.
- Proactively pitch and maintain awareness of the Factory Media portfolio and new relevant sales opportunities to agencies and clients.
- Develop a pipeline of warm prospects/leads to convert to sales, and accurately maintain a detailed forecast of business.
- Regularly meet and entertain key agency contacts.
- Respond to all agency requests in a thorough and comprehensive manner.
- Demonstrate and communicate a clear understanding of Factory Media.
- Develop strong creative advertising and content concepts to pitch to advertisers.
- Keep an up to date knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- 1 year + media experience in a digital sales, media agency, or creative partnerships/solutions.
- A tenacious self-starter who relishes a creative sell.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about everything you do.
- Salary on application, but will include a performance-based bonus scheme.
- Based in a vibrant office with Square Up Media (Foodism, Escapism, Hedge & Square Mile) in Clapham Old Town, London, with a high-energy culture.
- Reporting to the Account Lead and Managing Director.
- Working closely with sales, creative directors, production and ad ops.